Category Archives: Uncategorized
Tune in to hear as Josh talks to Michael Zhuang about Physician finance and learn:
- Hurdles physicians face when it comes to getting rich.
- Process for wealth management.
- How to find a financial adviser that truly has your best interests in mind.
Today’s podcast is going to be a little different than normal, instead of focusing on financial success, we’re going to talk about personal success and specifically the topic of physician burnout. Click here to listen to this episode
If you have student loan debt, you don’t want to miss this interview with Travis Hornsby as he talks about:
- how he has saved his student loan debt clients an average of $84,000, for just a nominal flat fee
- how to hedge your risk if you are thinking of using the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- why he feels anyone paying for financial advice is paying too much
- and much more!
Check out Jeff, from thehappyphilosopher.com as he gets his zen on out about:
- How he unplugged from the Matrix and how that helped him rethink his whole approach to his life and being a physician
- Why he turned off the TV and news
- How we tend to focus on what is tangible when those intangibles are what we should focus on
- How meditation helped him be a better doc